END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
This is a non-exclusive, non-transferable license agreement (“Agreement”) between you and
Prodigy Prodcutions through Philipp Dreier. Please read this agreement carefully before using or
installing the product. If you choose not to accept this agreement, you must return the
product unused. By using any part of the Contents, you are agreeing to the following terms.
1. The Contents may only be used on one (1) workstation and one (1) personal
computer such as a laptop. This applies only if the systems are used by the same
person and not multiple users.
2. The Contents may be used, changed and incorporate into your derivative work such
as broadcast television, commercials, films, trailers and finished works. However, the
contents may not be redistributed into stock footage, stock designs, and templates
or reproduced as animated background or editable media files.
3. The Contents may not be used within a production involving the promotion or activity
of illegal affairs.
4. The Contents may not be transferred to a third party through networked computers
or other methods. However a finished locked edit may be transferred to a finishing
studio for the purpose of broadcasting or film-out. The studio may not reuse these
files for other productions.
5. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Prodigy Prodcutions and Philipp Dreier and all
of its officers, directors and employees (“Those Indemnified”) for any and all losses,
damages, liabilities, claims, costs or expenses including reasonable attorney’s fees
incurred directly or indirectly by Those Indemnified in connection with the use of the
6. You may not sell, sublicense, loan, give, or transfer any part of the contents to a
third-party, except where defined in section 4 regarding finishing studios.
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at the Google Analytics Terms of Service or at the Google Analytics Privacy Overview. Please note that on this website, Google Analytics is supplemented by "gat._anonymizeIp();" to ensure anonymized collection of IP addresses (IP masking).